- Ghost Train Begins Transformation
- Project Exodus March 2023 Back In The Park
- World Of Jumanji Inches Closer To Opening
- New Colossus Track Delivered And Installed
- Will Nemesis Sub Terra To Return For 2023
- Nemesis Track Removal Complete And New Foundations Work Begins
- Mandrill Mayhem Train Theming Installed And Last Closed Season Insight
The Crows Of Mawkin Meadow have returned for another year of nightmares, however, this year this small scare zone has been given a huge upgrade and expansion. Previously you would only have 1 route to take through the scare zone whereas this year there are now 2 routes through The Crows scare zone. Route 1 follows the same path as last year, whereas route number 2 takes you through sections of the old Saw Alive queue line. Walking through "Crones Cottage" you come face to face with the village of The Crows, walking through this small village you can see the remains of a cottage and the homes of some of The Crows. We absolutely love the evolution of the crows and it feels like every year the crow cast and story grow stronger and stronger, with the scare zone getting expanded this year. Could we see them feature in a maze next year? Other changes in the scare zone are a huge new sign at the entrance and some new farm-style fences creating a slalom effect towards the end of the maze. There's no escape from The Crows!